Xiaomi Black Shark 4 price in Philippines
A higher score on the display and screen segmentation means that the device will have excellent visual quality and provide the user with the best experience for any image or visual activity. Moreover, modern apps require large RAM usage to run smoothly, making the RAM sector a crucial factor in our matrix calculation score. We can say that 65% of the score comes from the RAM performance.
Jason brings a decade of tech and gaming journalism experience to his role as a writer at Laptop Mag. He takes a particular interest in writing articles and creating videos about laptops, headphones and games. He has previously written for Kotaku, Stuff and BBC Science Focus. In his spare time, you’ll find Jason looking for good dogs to pet or thinking about eating pizza if he isn’t already.
- The Pro version has a 64MP primary sensor, which the non-Pro variant replaces with a 48MP counterpart.
- I suggest you wait three hours for the update to settle and then restart your phone.
- While we monitor prices regularly, the ones stock firmware listed above might be outdated.
- Our matrix calculation is based on available features, such as the presence of a 3.5mm jack and stereo speaker support.
Moreover, there is a single 20MP front selfie shooter, which provides cool and natural-looking selfies at Full HD quality. Whatsdevice aims to help people find new devices such as smartphones, laptops, smartwatches, and tablets. Here you can find the latest price, specifications, unboxing videos, reviews, and read tech news. The new Black Shark 4 is a 5G gaming smartphone from the company that was launched in April 2022 with a “Break Through The Limits” tagline. It runs on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G SoC and an Adreno 650 mobile GPU.
- Of course, as a gaming phone, the new Black Shark 4 is bound to bring new upgrades.
- Games and special settings for gamers can be managed in the so-called Shark Space.
- The devices also come with two pop-up mechanical shoulder buttons that can be remapped to perform other tasks.
- The body of phone is made out front glass, back glass and aluminium frame.
- The Black Shark 4 is officially confirmed to feature the Snapdragon 888 Chipset.
Both the Black Shark 4 and 4 Pro have a 720Hz touch sampling rate with a 8.3ms touch delay, which it claims to be an industry best. This spec likely won’t make a difference in most people’s day-to-day usage of these phones, but some hardcore gamers might care.
23 total views, 1 views today